The Corporation has those purposes set forth in the Charter, including:
- To operate exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes described in section 501(c)(3) and 170 (c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- To engage in communication outreach ministries, not limited to health, education, religion and news;
- To purchase or otherwise acquire, hold, own, create a security interest in, exchange or otherwise convey real or personal property;
- To solicit and receive donations or subventions and to invest, administer and distribute any funds as received, as permitted by law;
- To reach outside of one community and touch other communities. To seek, promote, and serve as a ministry of communication for the local area, district, statewide, and multi-state communities;
- To make donations for the public welfare or for charitable, scientific or educational purposes;
- To engage in any other activity not prohibited by law or in violation of the organization’s status as a 501(c)(3) or these bylaws.